Sunday, July 06, 2014

FERTIRRIGAÇÃO E PECUÁRIA!!!

.
Mr Johnny Georges;
 
I do not know the contact of your partner (John Paul DeJoria).
I would appreciate if you could send him the following email.
 

« Mr DeJoria;

I am from Portugal ( Europe ), and I gonna talk about agrobusiness and philanthropy ...

-) I have no academic training in Agriculture, but I belong to a family of farmers and I am a self-taught, in the last eight years I have spent many thousands of hours researching on agriculture and energy issues (energy efficiency and renewable energy).

-) Over thousands of years our ancestors were  developing agriculture, which has always been made by small growers. Obviously, I'm talking about family farming.

-) I am not a communist, I have nothing against big companies, but I think the small-scale farming can be competitive and can contribute to a more sustainable world.
I THINK WE HAVE A DUTY TO PRESERVE SMALL-SCALE FARMING!

Obviously: not all small-scale farming can be competitive ...
Then, what kind of small-scale farming can be competitive???

We need to scale low-cost production-systems ...
( I hope someone can help you translate the contents of the next video. )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytgVKAMggsE


-) In Brazil, in recent decades, Embrapa ( public company ) has helped small farmers to be competitive. The magic of this production system ( vídeo ) is its simplicity, anyone can create cattle competitively with permanent pasture under irrigation ( mild or tropical climate ).

So far I think we all agree, now let's get into the most controversial issue ...
FERTIRRIGATION!


As you know, as any good entrepreneur knows, it is easier to go to Mars than remove prejudices of people's heads ...

1) The chemical fertilizers do not intoxicate plants;
2) The pesticides leave chemical residues in food.


I have always heard that the "GOOD" can be the enemy of the "GREAT" ...

The best way to grow vegetables is through FERTIRRIGATION (water + chemical fertilizers), and without the use of pesticides ...
I'll call it zero residues growing ( ZRG ).

ZRG food is GOOD! Organic food is GREAT!
But organic growing is more complicated, so organic food is elitist (more expensive!).

TRUST ME MR DEJORIA ...
WITHOUT FERTIRRIGATION, WE CAN NOT END WORLD HUNGER!!!

Note - Mr. DeJoria, you have a lot of knowledge, if you have questions about fertigation, please contact the Dutch and Israeli experts, they are the best in fertigation.

Permanent pasture with fertigation ...
The best way to the small-scale farming!!!

http://venezuelanalysis.com/analysis/10735
http://www.pulsamerica.co.uk/2014/03/31/colombia-drought-in-casanare-leaves-thousands-of-animals-dead/

In third world countries ...
To reduce the problems of hunger and malnutrition ...
We need to popularize permanent pasture with fertigation!

WHAT DO YOU THINK MR DEJORIA ... ???


Best Regards,
Vitor Alexandre Ferreira Monteiro. »


Best regards,
Vitor Alexandre Ferreira Monteiro.
.


From: vafmgr@hotmail.com
To: info@treetpee.com
Subject: transparent tree t pees
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 10:47:47 +0000

.
Mr Johnny Georges;

I am from Portugal ( Europe ), and I saw your "tree t pee" on Shark Tank ...

- I also think the issue of water-saving is very importante;
- Your "tree t pee" can help farmers on this issue.

In Portugal, can I buy your "tree t pee"???

On "Shark Tank" program, I saw a transparent "tree t pee" ...
Do you sell transparent "tree t pees"???


Best Regards;
Vitor Alexandre Ferreira Monteiro.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home